1. What are your thoughts on prostitution?
Don’t like it. It’s weird, I believe there should be some form of connection between two sexual partners and that connection shouldn’t be money.
2. Have you slept with a sex worker before?
3. Why or why not?
There’s no connection between 2 people if one is paying the other for sex. One person is doing it to satisfy themselves sexually, the other is doing it to make money. It’s bizarre.
4. What does the word ‘whore’ mean to you?
It’s a derogatory term for a sex worker, it’s very negative.
5. Do you belief in monogamy?
6. Have you been solicited to, by a sex worker in the street? Male or female?
Yeah, a couple times, not in New Zealand though.
7. Do you think sex work is a choice?
8. Are you heterosexual, bisexual or gay?
9. Are you tempted to pay for sex, if you want to experiment?
10. Lastly, do you judge others who visit sex workers regularly?
I don’t know anyone who does so I haven’t needed to judge. I’d like to say; each to their own and not judge them, but I know that I would.