1.What are your thoughts on prostitution?
I don’t think prostitution is a choice for many. Some want to get rich (quick) and the others are forced into it. I am not here to judge people on how they live their life.
2. Have you slept with a sex worker before?
3. Why or why not?
I have never needed to pay for sex.
4. What does the word ‘whore’ mean to you?
I don’t call a prostitute a whore. I think it too offensive to call someone a whore – when all they are doing is their job.
5. Do you belief in monogamy?
Yes and no.
6. Have you been solicited to, by a sex worker in the street? Male or female?
7. Do you think sex work is a choice?
Yes and no. To some people sex work is all about money and freedom. In the third world countries, woman only do it to feed their family.
8. Are you heterosexual, bisexual or gay?
9. Are you tempted to pay for sex, if you want to experiment?
10. Lastly, do you judge others who visit sex workers regularly?
No, why would you?