1. What are your thoughts on prostitution?I think it is needed for many different reasons in a clean, safe and controlled environment for the sex workers and user’s.
2. Have you slept with a sex worker before?
Yes – twice.
3. Why or why not?
Two different reasons – first time after a going through a break up with a lot of sadness, I hadn’t been with a woman for a while; you know how it is when you have had a partner for many reasons, mind and soul. Second time, I was out one night got a bit drunk and was heading home, I felt the desire to have sex (which was good at the time), because it was purely for sex. The second time it was much different, the ‘want and need’ then was just to touch and hold a woman.
4. What does the word ‘whore’ mean to you?
I don’t like that word, so it doesn’t mean much to me.
5. Do you belief in monogamy?
6. Have you been solicited to, by a sex worker in the street? Male or female?
7. Do you think sex work is a choice?
In most circumstances.
8. Are you heterosexual, bisexual or gay?
I am heterosexual.
9. Are you tempted to pay for sex, if you want to experiment?
10. Lastly, do you judge others who visit sex workers regularly?