1. What is LOVE (in your opinion)?
The feeling you have for the people who mean the most to you and who can make you smile when no one/nothing else can.
2. Do you believe in love?
3. What are your dreams re above?
To give as much as I receive.
4. Who was your (childhood) sweetheart?
The sister of a friend.
5. When did you first feel butterflies in your tummy?
When I was 7.
6. Were you ever besotted with anyone? Why and for how long?
Yes, during university for 2 years.
7. What has changed for you now (present day) with the word ‘love’?
It becomes absolute when you have a child.
8. Have your ever written love poetry? Or love notes?
No. Songs, yes.
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
10. What is the most (important) lesson you have learnt through your life, when it comes to love? Please be specific:)
When you’re down and no one can ‘pep’ you up…if you find someone that can, marry him/her.