1. What is LOVE (in your opinion)?
Love to me is a heightened level of care that you have for someone. I always wonder how people I love are, regardless of how long it has been since I have seen them or at what stage in their lives they are. People I love are always on my mind.
2. Do you believe in love?
Yes, most certainly do.
3. What are your dreams re above?
I never had any expectations when it came to love. I always believed that is was something that happened. The only dreaming I did was about the scenarios in which it would occur.
4. Who was your (childhood) sweetheart?
My first ever “girlfriend”, back in Holland. Who I never got to kiss.
5. When did you first feel butterflies in your tummy?
I only had that recently, with my current partner or was that just nerves?
6. Were you ever besotted with anyone? Why and for how long?
I am one of those people who is besotted very quickly. I have a very easy time finding great things about people and enjoying them for that. I’ve been plenty besotted, mind you I was also single for a very long time too.
7. What has changed for you now (present day) with the word ‘love’?
Fear. Fear of the word being overused and abused.
8. Have your ever written love poetry? Or love notes?
Yes, mostly for people I was besotted with.
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. In lust perhaps, but not Love.
10. What is the most (important) lesson you have learnt through your life, when it comes to e love? Please be specific:)
To accept love in all the ways that it presents itself, rather than expect people to love the way that you want them too. Love is not something you can control or evoke, it just simply is.