1. What is LOVE (in your opinion)?
Love is when you are connected to someone spiritually, emotionally and physically. It is unconditional and continues to evolve, and become stronger as you both grow, and age.
2. Do you believe in love?
3. What are your dreams re above?
To be with someone who will let me be independent, free-spirited and ambitious – without the fear of them losing me.
4. Who was your (childhood) sweetheart?
A boy called Mark, when I was 5 years old.
5. When did you first feel butterflies in your tummy?
Very young, about 5 or 6 years of age.
6. Were you ever besotted with anyone? Why and for how long?
When I was in primary school for a few months. I am not sure why.
7. What has changed for you now (present day) with the word ‘love’?
I suppose I have become slightly cynical about relationships. I am not prepared to just be with anyone. I will always believe in love – that is all.
8. Have your ever written love poetry? Or love notes?
Yes, I have written hundreds of (love) letters & poems to a lover – over a 10 year duration. When he married, he refused to destroy my literature, or return them to me.