1. What is LOVE (in your opinion)?
Rainbows, ponies and unicorns.
2. Do you believe in love?
3. What are your dreams re above?
To be pragmatic, get PhD, be content.
4. Who was your (childhood) sweetheart?
A certain boy – prefer not to say
5. When did you first feel butterflies in your tummy?
6. Were you ever besotted with anyone? Why and for how long?
7. What has changed for you now (present day) with the word ‘love’?
Love used to be about being one unit, now it is about being an individual in your own right and building a bridge between two individuals.
8. Have your ever written love poetry? Or love notes?
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, aesthetics are not important – it is about the character and charisma of the person which takes time to find.
10. What is the most (important) lesson you have learnt through your life, when it comes to love? Please be specific:)
You need to love yourself first.