1. What is LOVE (in your opinion)?
The strong desire to be with someone else, someone whose shortcomings you are aware of, but quietly accept.
2. Do you believe in love?
Of course, it makes the world go round right??
3. What are your dreams re above?
That I am always surrounded by people that love me for who I am.
4. Who was your (childhood) sweetheart?
5. When did you first feel butterflies in your tummy?
In primary school, the boy that lived at the back of me was “lovely” very handsome.
Saw him 40 years later and he still looked alright! haha
I had great taste as a nipper.
6. Were you ever besotted with anyone? Why and for how long?
Yes, loads of people. but the feeling soon passed when they let me down.
7. What has changed for you now (present day) with the word ‘love’?
Love is around the actions people will take to help, support and make your life richer. Talks cheap.
8. Have you ever written love poetry? Or love notes?
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No- that’s not love, I have to fall in love with someone’s mind. The rest is just window dressing.( Damn, I think Im boring).
10. What is the most (important) lesson you have learnt through your life, when it comes to love? Please be specific:)
Don’t listen to what people say, watch what they do when you need them. Will they put your needs before their own.