1. What is LOVE (in your opinion)?
it is irrational and wonderful
2. Do you believe in love?
3. What are your dreams re above?
4. Who was your (childhood) sweetheart?
can’t remember her name
5. When did you first feel butterflies in your tummy?
sorry, can’t remember
6. Were you ever besotted with anyone? Why and for how long?
a girl named Morag when I was 11 . prob. a few weeks
7. What has changed for you now (present day) with the word ‘love’?
I’m trying to be a little more pragmatic as ‘love’ doesn’t always steer me in the right direction
8. Have your ever written love poetry? Or love notes?
sure , the odd love poetry
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
um, yep but I wouldn’t expect it to be any easier than any other love
10. What is the most (important) lesson you have learnt through your life, when it comes to love? Please be specific:)
love for me is easy so I’m thinking that I need to make more decisions which affect the day to day practical realities