1. What is LOVE (in your opinion)?
Honesty; attraction; laughter; giving; forgiveness; allowance; support; listening; talking; sharing; beauty; purpose of life.
2. Do you believe in love?
3. What are your dreams re above?
I have finally found my life partner who embodies all of the above qualities and allows me to impart those qualities to him. My dream is for us to continue to love one another for the rest of our lives.
4. Who was your (childhood) sweetheart?
Testing my memory!!! Probably Daniel in primary school (aged about 9 or 10).
5. When did you first feel butterflies in your tummy?
Probably the above…??
6. Were you ever besotted with anyone? Why and for how long?
Goodness, yes – several times. Why = hard to define, probably because I unrealistically put those people on a pedestal and also because I have had a tendency to live in my own little world in the past. How long = until the relationship broke off, or if there wasn’t a relationship, until I met someone else.
7. What has changed for you now (present day) with the word ‘love’?
It is now about equality rather than me trying to please them constantly (and usually failing). And also I now allow myself to be loved, and feel less threatened by that notion.
8. Have your ever written love poetry? Or love notes?
Never actually – which surprises myself seeing I am a playwright as well as an actor.
9. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Yes – don’t all females…? 😉
10. What is the most (important) lesson you have learnt through your life, when it comes to love? Please be specific:)
Probably my response to question 7. And to let go of the past when it comes to love – its good and bad experiences – and focus on the present day and future.